Our Multidisciplinary Approach And Offerings
Wealth Management requires careful consideration of all areas of our client’s financial situation. Through a consultative approach, we discover and evaluate your needs, and, together, we develop, implement and monitor a course designed to achieve your specific goals.
We provide an integrated suite of services to effectively manage the breadth and depth of your wealth management needs. We have CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™, a CPA and an insurance arm under one roof. Our fiduciary duty applies to all of these areas, meaning we put your interest above ours when vetting solutions such as insurance.
We collaborate with an extensive network of partners for certain needs such as estate planning and tax services.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Portfolio Management
- Securities-based Lending
- Retirement Income
- Risk Management
- Estate Planning
- Trust Services
Though comprehensive financial planning focuses on gathering and analyzing information, the greatest result is often less tangible — the peace of mind from knowing you’re on the right path.
An element of every financial plan we create for our clients is retirement income planning. We integrate this into your comprehensive financial plan or provide this as an individual service.
Below is what you can expect as we explore your specific circumstances:
- Establish and define the scope of our engagement.
- Gather and understand information about your position and aspirations.
- Process and analyze data, creating your financial plan.
- Recommend paths to financial success and security.
- Implement recommendations, assisting with execution and providing guidance.
- Monitor progress toward successfully meeting your goals and objectives.
We structure your portfolio to meet the goals established in the planning process by taking a prudent amount of risk and delivering efficient return.
We offer exclusive products | We have access to institutional products and cost structures that are not available through retail investment channels or to most individuals.1
Risk tailored to your tolerance | Globally diversified and currency hedged high credit quality/short duration fixed income is used to tailor portfolio risk based on a client’s measured risk tolerance.
We look at the big picture | We explore alternative asset class and total return strategies that are not correlated with stocks or bonds.
Risk parity maintains balance | We consider a risk parity approach that seeks to maintain a consistent total level of portfolio risk, used in combination with strategic asset allocation or as a stand-alone solution for clients that prefer tactical asset allocation.
Multifactor strategic asset allocation | We create models designed to effectively capture market returns and value, size, momentum and profitability premiums.
1. Funds from Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) have a $2M minimum investment that is waived for clients of Talis Advisory Services, LLC (Talis). Some funds from Applied Quantitative Research (AQR) are closed to new investors, not including clients of Talis. Some fund share classes from AQR and Goldman Sachs carry lower expense ratios and are only available through select financial advisors, including Talis.
CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.