Webinar March 8 | Thinking Long Term; How will future long-term-care costs affect my financial plan?
MARCH 8 | 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Central
Dan Slater, Actuary, Core Income Advisors
Join us for Dan Slater's webinar, "A Closer Look at Long-Term-Care Coverage Options and the Costs," Thursday, March 8 from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Central.
According to a Vanguard survey, about 75% of investors are concerned about the cost of healthcare.* Dan Slater, a renowned actuary, specializes in educating others about current and future medical care costs and designing funding solutions. Dan's goal is to identify and prevent potential disasters in a person's retirement plan, and the high cost of healthcare is a major contributor to bankruptcy in retirement. Learn more about long-term-care coverage and strategies to protect your assets during Dan's webinar, "A Closer Look at Long-Term-Care Coverage Options and the Costs."
By attending this webinar you'll learn:
• Different strategies for protecting your assets from the high-cost of retirement healthcare expenses
• How to evaluate options for home, assisted living and nursing homes
• How to leverage your assets to make sure you are never reliant on your children or dependent on your state while in retirement
• The cost of long-term care services and common strategies for covering these costs
Did you know?
Medicare only pays for long-term care if you require skilled services or rehabilitative care and Medicare does not pay for non-skilled assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL), which make up the majority of long-term care services.**
You can also learn more about long-term care and the coverage options in the Talis Advisors blog, "Is Long-Term-Care Coverage in Your Tool Box?"
Do you have an old life policy? Read this: American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance Raises Awareness About 1035 Exchanges.
* The Affluent Investor: Financial behaviors and the investor’s mindset, Vanguard and Spectrem Group